do share !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ur first day in wipro(experience)

2 posters

Go down

Ur first day in wipro(experience) Empty Ur first day in wipro(experience)

Post by Mannat Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:33 am

Laughing
Hiii friends,

This column is just to share ur first experience in wipro ,hw u were feeling when u got selected and ur reporting and first day in training and office too.................

Hope u all will share ur real experiences .....

so keep posting and enjoy

Smile

Last edited by chandni on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add some smiles)

Mannat
Average
Average

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Ur first day in wipro(experience) Empty Re: Ur first day in wipro(experience)

Post by sandhya Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi
i am sandhya

i am sharing my experience when i got slected for Wipro on dec-16 2006

from my school days when iam in 8th or 9 th if any one ask me what is ur aim - wth out thinking i told them that "software engineer" and also i had a dream that to study in "BITS PILANI"
after my completetion of SSC wth 511 marks i thnk i will get 95% in inter thus i will join in BITS
but i got only 413 IN 1 yr
so i gave up for BITS i have hopes On "SE" by joining into B.Tech
but when my parents not agreed to join me in B.Tech also i also gave up for my dream "SE" also
so i joined in B.SC wth no hopes
did u know no one knows our specalization in B.Sc thats M.E.Cs(Electronics and Computers)

When i Attended the interview i have some hopes
but after seeing the number of people attending the interview i scared about the result
but i dint lost my confidence

aftr 2 rounds i need to face technical
as all the people who attended interview before me are from Chemistry background but im from ele&Cs

but he asked me questions from chemistry im confused and thnk that those questions he is asking related to electronics so i dint told any answer and he asked me leave the hall
thus i lost my confidence and i dint faced any failure in my life till that time Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked Sad

then i am ready to leave the place wth tears in my heart not in my eyes some of my friends asking me what happened thus i satyed there till 10 more minutes
then interviewer again came and asked me ur from CS backgroung and said pchhhhh no use and went back
aftr 10 mins he returned back and asked me to come wth him and interviewed me

atlast i got selcted
my 2 dreams came true at the same time
i was so happy to do job in wipro
i like the environment here
i like this job very much very very much. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile flower flower flower flower

sandhya
Average
Average

Female
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Ur first day in wipro(experience) Empty thanx

Post by Mannat Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:24 am

thanx sandhya for sharing ur experience with us
Rolling Eyes

sandhya wrote:Hi
i am sandhya

i am sharing my experience when i got slected for Wipro on dec-16 2006

from my school days when iam in 8th or 9 th if any one ask me what is ur aim - wth out thinking i told them that "software engineer" and also i had a dream that to study in "BITS PILANI"
after my completetion of SSC wth 511 marks i thnk i will get 95% in inter thus i will join in BITS
but i got only 413 IN 1 yr
so i gave up for BITS i have hopes On "SE" by joining into B.Tech
but when my parents not agreed to join me in B.Tech also i also gave up for my dream "SE" also
so i joined in B.SC wth no hopes
did u know no one knows our specalization in B.Sc thats M.E.Cs(Electronics and Computers)

When i Attended the interview i have some hopes
but after seeing the number of people attending the interview i scared about the result
but i dint lost my confidence

aftr 2 rounds i need to face technical
as all the people who attended interview before me are from Chemistry background but im from ele&Cs

but he asked me questions from chemistry im confused and thnk that those questions he is asking related to electronics so i dint told any answer and he asked me leave the hall
thus i lost my confidence and i dint faced any failure in my life till that time Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked Sad

then i am ready to leave the place wth tears in my heart not in my eyes some of my friends asking me what happened thus i satyed there till 10 more minutes
then interviewer again came and asked me ur from CS backgroung and said pchhhhh no use and went back
aftr 10 mins he returned back and asked me to come wth him and interviewed me

atlast i got selcted
my 2 dreams came true at the same time
i was so happy to do job in wipro
i like the environment here
i like this job very much very very much. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile flower flower flower flower

Mannat
Average
Average

Female
Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Ur first day in wipro(experience) Empty Re: Ur first day in wipro(experience)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum